|Name of Facility ||Adani Petronet Port (Dahej) Private Limited |
|Location ||Dahej |
|Address||Adani Petronet (Dahej) Port Pvt. Ltd|
At & Po: Lakhigam, Ta: Vagra, Via Dahej,
Dist: Bharuch – 392130
|Latitude and Longitude ||Lat - 21 Deg 41.00’ N, Long - 072 Deg 30.37’ E |
|Type of Facility ||Solid Cargo Port Terminal |
|Brief Paragraph about your marine facilities||Adani Petronet (Dahej)Port Pvt Ltd (APPPL), is a joint venture between Adani Group & Petronet LNG Limited.|
- Strategically located in the gulf of khambhat there by having access to dense industrial areas of Gujarat and Maharshtra(North) & central MP.
- Only commercial terminal in GMB port of Dahej handling solid cargos in bulk /break bulk and also project cargo.
- Fully mechanized berths with conveyor handling system for handling coal in bulk at very fast evacuation rate of 4200 MT / Hr.
- Two deep draft berths capable of handling up to cape size vessels.
- The Port is located in the Gulf of Khambhat, Bharuch district, in the state of Gujarat on the west coast of India.
|Type of Commodities handled||Port Infrastructure is capable of handling Bulk (dry), Break Bulk & Project cargo. Round the clock cargo operation (loading & unloading)|
|Type of Vessels Built||NA|
|Rail and Road Network||Rail|
Dahej is the nearest railway station for APDPPL connectivity. Dahej is a part of Western Railway Network. Indian Railways is converting the linkage between the main western railway & Dahej into broad gauge system. APDPPL has bridged the gap between the Port & Dahej Rail Yard through private railway network.
42 km long four lane highway connects Dahej with the district headquarter Bharuch which lies on the Highway no 8 from Mumbai to Ahmedabad. The road network within GIDC leading to APDPPL is a 6 KM stretch which is 4 lane concreted road.
|Communication with steamers||Through VHF Channel-73 & VTMS- Gulf of Khambhat.|
|Charts||IN2039 & IN2082|
|Anchorage||VTS will designate the safe anchorage area for the vessel entering Gulf of Khambhat.|
|Draft (at berthing structure, turning circle and channel)||Draft-14M, Open Sea|
|Marine Features : HHW, MHHW, MLHW, MHLW, MLLW, MSL - in meters||Mean Sea level = +5.1m CD|
MHWS = +8.8m CD MHWN = +7.1m CD HHWS = + 10.8m CD
MLWN = +0.9m CD MLWN = +1.8m CD LLWS = - 0.4m CD
||Max. Operating Area
||Bulk cargo requiring shore cranes - 195 metres
||Bulk cargo requiring shore cranes - 210 metres
|Navigational aids||Beacon lights at both end of jetty (North & South).|
|Mechanical facilities and equipments|
- 2 nos. Gottwald GHSK 8332B mobile harbour cranes with safe working load of 80MT with hook and grab mode.
- 2 nos. Liebherr LPS 600 mobile harbour cranes with safe working load of 75 MT with hook and grab mode.
Approach road reach to jetty is 2.5 km Conveyor Connectivity available within Port : Length 3.8 Km & rated capacity 4200 TPH.
|Transit sheds and godowns|
|Future Plans of Development||Mechanization of second berth is planned|
|Contact Details||Business Head|
Capt. Anil Kishore Singh
Tel : +91 2641 285001
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 2641 285030
Email : email@example.com
Mr. Amit Gautam
Tel : +91 79 25557549
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org