Following documents are to be submitted for getting the change of registration of inland vessels.
- Request letter from owner.
- Declaration of ownership & citizenship of India (Notarized)
- Certificate of class (if any).
- Approved LSA/FFA check list.
- NOC from previous registrar.
- Builder certificate.
- Sell/purchase deed.
- Original certificate of registry.
- Certificate of survey.
No objection certificate from mortgagers or hypothecators.
- (i) Proof of permanent and present address.
- (ii) All possible data regarding stability, drawings of general arrangement plans, shell expansion plan, machinery and machinery layout, propeller, shafting gears and steering plan, pipeline such as bilge and ballast, oil transfer etc. (note: if owner is unable to supply this for any reason whatsoever, and communicate this in writing. Provided it can be demonstrated by the owner that, the strength, stability etc. Of the vessel is as per rules).
- (iii) Receipt of registration fees paid.